Message from Jake
I invite you to join me in my hometown, Fredericton, New Brunswick, on August 7th and 8th of 2019 for the fourth annual “Jake Allen Classic”. As New Brunswick's capital, Fredericton is a playground for community, nature and culture. Over the two days, we will be hosted at Fredericton’s prestigious Kingswood Park. An evening with guests and a silent & live auction will kick things off on August 7th followed by a round of golf at Kingswood Park's Signature Course and a gift bag designed for each registered golfer with custom items from our sponsors.
Thanks to YOU, in the last three years, my nonprofit organization, Program 34, has been able to give back $276,000 to New Brunswick charities.
In 2016, we were able to donate $50,000 to the following:
- Turnaround Achievement Awards credited toward a number of “Jake Allen Scholarships” for youth entering Secondary Education,
- Alzheimer’s Society of New Brunswick,
- PLUS a $60,000 (value) of youth hockey equipment was graciously donated by our sponsor- National Hockey League Players Association (NHLPA). That equipment was divided and distributed to youth hockey organizations: Fredericton Youth Hockey Association and St Stephen Minor Hockey.
In 2017, we were able to donate $85,000 to the following:
- Greener Village Community Food Centre
- Special Olympics New Brunswick
- Turnaround Achievement Awards credited toward a number of “Jake Allen Scholarships” for youth entering Secondary Education.
- Miramichi Salmon Association
In 2018, we were able to donate $81,000 to the following:
- Turnaround Achievement Awards credited toward a number of “Jake Allen Scholarships”
- Golf New Brunswick
- Autism Connections Fredericton
- Kid Sport New Brunswick
- Tri-County Complex
- ParaNB Sport & Recreation
- Fredericton Community Kitchens
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- John Wood Foundation
- Western Valley PRO Kids
Whether you attend the events, volunteer or financially support, I thank you for contributing to the causes that are important to our community. You are truly making a difference in New Brunswick.
Thank you and keep it in the short stuff!